Editor’s Comment for Downloadable GreenShot 1.0 Graphic Software.
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- ..and a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
What is new version GreenShot 1.0:
- There’s a nice new feature called “destination picker”, which let’s you choose a target for the screenshot you have just created on the fly
- We have added several plugins for uploading screenshots to image hosting services like Flickr, Picasa, Imgur, and others. There are also plugins for uploading screenshots directly to Jira and Confluence. Additional export options e.g. to Microsoft Office programs, and the ability to add custom commands to other software using the External Command Plugin.
- A lot of changes making installation of Greenshot in a corporate environment easier for the system administrators, offering silent installation and the possibility to provide a default configuration while installing
If you want to use Greenshot in another language, simply download the appropriate language file and save it to the “Languages” subdirectory of Greenshot’s installation directory.
File Name: Greenshot-INSTALLER-184.108.40.2068.exe